Monday, April 21, 2014



http://www.youtube.com/user/yonglintang?feature=mhum#p/u/24/lf1s-7ixre8

2014-01-30 A NEW BEGINNING by Lintang Bob Yong

A new year, a new beginning, a new PC and a new challenge. Changed my Window Vista Home Premier, bought in 2010 to Window 7 Professional.
I need to re-orient myself as what I have learned in the old PC all these years are no longer the same with the new PC. On top of that some of my software programs are not compatible with the new PC. I have no choice but to learn afresh by trials and errors. This may take sometimes before I'll get the hang of it. I hope to get it fully operational in a week or two. Changing a new PC I now know requires more serious learning and hard work than changing a new car.
I am grateful to my son-in-law, Yih Suei who has been helpful all the way in deciding on the purchase of the new PC and assisted in making the new PC operational.
I think I am going to have a lot of fun with my new toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment